About 40 percent of the 1,066 degrees and certificates handed out by South Mountain Community College in 2017-18 were to students in liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Two Glendale banks evaluated by feds in 2018
- 2 Graduates earn 764 degrees, certificates from Northland Pioneer College
- 3 BNC National Bank in Glendale receives satisfactory rating from feds
- 4 Graduates earn 1,249 degrees, certificates from Arizona State University-Polytechnic
- 5 OFFICE OF THE ARIZONA GOVERNOR DOUG DUCEY: Governor Ducey Orders Flags At Half Staff To Honor White Mountain Apache Chairman Ronnie Lupe
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.