Nine Arizona medical centers were listed among the top facilities in the nation in a study of patient care by Healthgrades.com, a company that aims to help hospitals maintain customer loyalty and provide objective health information to patients.
- 1 99 businesses in Mohave County had between 50 and 99 employees in 2016
- 2 138 businesses in Navajo County had between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 3 621 businesses in Pima County had between 50 and 99 employees in 2016
- 4 These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in Arizona
- 5 Casa Grande ranks ninth in Arizona total disabled OASDI beneficiaries in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.