University of Phoenix reported the largest share of borrowers who defaulted on school loans they started repaying in 2014, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 75 transportation and warehousing businesses in Pinal County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 2 22 manufacturing businesses in Pinal County have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 3 175 real estate, rental and leasing businesses in Pinal County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 4 20 professional, scientific and technical services businesses in Pinal County have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 5 14 wholesale trade businesses in Arizona have 500 or more employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.