University of Phoenix reported the largest share of borrowers who defaulted on school loans they started repaying in 2014, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 116 businesses in Arizona have more than 1,000 employees in 2016
- 2 68 construction businesses in Coconino County have between five and nine employees in 2016
- 3 These schools have the top 'on time' graduation rates in the U.S.
- 4 Total OASDI widow and parent beneficiaries in Arizona ZIP 85212 increase in 2018
- 5 192 health care and social assistance businesses in Coconino County have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.