University of Phoenix reported the largest share of borrowers who defaulted on school loans they started repaying in 2014, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Cost of college went up for all students at Northern Arizona University
- 2 VA Southern Arizona HCS facility in Casa Grande scheduled 3,006 medical appointments in August 2019
- 3 VA Phoenix HCS facility in Gilbert scheduled 26,113 medical appointments in August 2019
- 4 Cost of college went down for all students at Scottsdale Community College
- 5 VA Northern Arizona HCS facility in Anthem scheduled 486 medical appointments in August 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.