University of Phoenix reported the largest share of borrowers who defaulted on school loans they started repaying in 2014, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Arizona's non-farm payroll employees increase by 0.8% since August
- 2 Arizona's non-farm payroll employees increase by 2.1% since July
- 3 Authorization of construction on U.S. multi-family homes in October increases over previous month
- 4 Professional and commercial equipment and supplies wholesalers report 0.1 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 5 Lumber and other construction materials wholesalers report 4.5 percent increase in year-over-year September inventories
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.