Nine Arizona medical centers were listed among the top facilities in the nation in a study of patient care by Healthgrades.com, a company that aims to help hospitals maintain customer loyalty and provide objective health information to patients.
- 1 96 furniture and home furnishings stores in Arizona have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 2 Total OASDI widow and parent beneficiaries in Prescott decreases in 2018
- 3 13 real estate, rental and leasing businesses in Coconino County have between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 4 Arizona 2-year college students pay $2,580 in tuition and fees
- 5 175 retail trade businesses in Coconino County have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.