National Paralegal College enrolled the fewest in-state students of all four-year schools in the U.S., according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of fall 2017 data.
- 1 11 licenses lapsed in Maricopa County during October
- 2 Two carnival/amusement licenses lapsed in Maricopa County during 2019
- 3 Seven architect licenses lapsed in Maricopa County during Q4 of 2019
- 4 Four professional engineer licenses lapsed in Pima County during Q4 of 2019
- 5 One real estate appraiser license lapsed in Riverside County during Q3 of 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.