About 96 percent of the 248 degrees and certificates handed out by National Paralegal College in 2017-18 were to students in legal professions and studies programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 Two Glendale banks evaluated by feds in 2018
- 2 Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- 3 BNC National Bank in Glendale rated as "satisfactory" by feds
- 4 OFFICE OF THE ARIZONA GOVERNOR DOUG DUCEY: Governor Ducey Orders Flags At Half Staff To Honor White Mountain Apache Chairman Ronnie Lupe
- 5 BNC National Bank in Glendale receives satisfactory rating from feds
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.