- 1 These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in Arizona
- 2 621 businesses in Pima County had between 50 and 99 employees in 2016
- 3 Casa Grande ranks ninth in Arizona total disabled OASDI beneficiaries in 2018
- 4 Arizona K-12 schools paid out $8,873 per student in 2017-18, NEA reports
- 5 350 businesses in Pima County had between 100 and 249 employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.