On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Arizona ranks 17th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Prescott ranks fifth in total OASDI beneficiaries in Arizona in 2018
- 2 29 health care and social assistance businesses in Apache County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 3 80 accommodation and food services businesses in Cochise County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 4 These schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in the U.S.
- 5 Show Low ranks 14th in Arizona total disabled OASDI beneficiaries in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.