On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Arizona ranks 17th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Two Glendale banks evaluated by feds in 2018
- 2 Graduates earn 764 degrees, certificates from Northland Pioneer College
- 3 BNC National Bank in Glendale receives satisfactory rating from feds
- 4 Graduates earn 1,249 degrees, certificates from Arizona State University-Polytechnic
- 5 OFFICE OF THE ARIZONA GOVERNOR DOUG DUCEY: Governor Ducey Orders Flags At Half Staff To Honor White Mountain Apache Chairman Ronnie Lupe
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arizona Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.