Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey's office recently released a report titled "Six Reasons Arizona Leads in the Sharing Economy."
Ducey's office said the reasons are as follows:
1. One of Ducey’s first actions was to allow ridesharing throughout the state, eliminating a state agency that was over-regulating drivers.
2. Ducey asked politicians at Phoenix City Hall to allow Uber and Lyft drivers to pick up passengers at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
3. Ducey launched a partnership between Uber and the University of Arizona to test driverless cars.
4. Arizona has eliminated outdated laws that prevented home sharing.
5. Through expanding crowdfunding throughout the state, Arizona entrepreneurs have new ways to raise much-needed capital.
6. Ducey started a council on the sharing economy to prevent over-regulation of services embracing this style of economics.
1700 W Washington St
Phoenix, AZ - 85007