Two Avnet officials serve on the Not Impossible Advisory Council. File photo
Phoenix-based global technology distributor Avnet will be a title sponsor of the upcoming The Not Impossible Awards, which are designed to spotlight innovators and their breakthrough achievements whose technology improves the life and well-being of others.
The recipients for 2018, to be presented this month in Las Vegas, include:
• DCTclock - Connectivity Award for use of connected devices to improve lives.
• ANDE - Commitment Award for dedication to evolving tools to progress public safety.
• BecDot - Limitless Award for ability to break through barriers.
• OffGridBox - Ignition Award for commitment to accessible energy.
• VR-Project I and VR-Qualis Est Vita - Vitality Award for innovation in health care.
Award recipients will also receive a world-class mentorship from the Not Impossible Advisory Council which is made up of industry leaders and experts such as Avnet Chief Marketing Officer Kevin Sellers and Senior Vice President Jim Fusaro.
In addition, award winners will have the opportunity to get advice from Avent's over 2,500 engineers and nearly 1 million engineering community members on getting their products to market and on technology sourcing, manufacturing, supply chain and logistics.
Avent works with innovators from idea to design and provides support through design and supply chain services.