Toys R Us will begin going-out-of-business sales in February at six stores in Arizona slated to close in April.
The closures include:
- 801 W. 32nd Street, Yuma
- 12801 North Tatum Blvd., Paradise Valley
- 9139 Indian Bend Rd., Scottsdale
- 4619 N. Oracle Rd., Tucson
- 7000 E. Mayo Blvd., Scottsdale
- US 60 and Signal Butte Rd., Mesa
"The reinvention of our brands requires that we make tough decisions about our priorities and focus," Toys R Us CEO David Brandon said in a memo to customers. "The actions we are taking are necessary to give us the best chance to emerge from our bankruptcy proceedings as a more viable and competitive company."