Town of Marana issued the following announcement on Jan. 28.
The Town of Marana is requesting Letters of Interest from radio broadcasting companies seeking to be the exclusive radio media partner for the Town’s Star Spangled Spectacular event.
The Town of Marana intends to select one radio media partner that;
- Provides coverage promoting the event in the months leading up to the event date
- Reaches an audience that reflects the Marana community, as well as reflects the appropriate tone and scope of the event
- Expands the Town’s reach into new audiences that will enhance/grow event attendance
- Live event coverage and on-site presence
- Emcee services
- Sponsor an attraction within the event with the ability to sell additional sponsorships to Town-approved entities
- Recruiting of musical talent for the Star Spangled Spectacular
- Name of applicant
- Name of a contact person including email and phone number
- Brief description of organization and its qualification. Please include target audiences and reach.
- Description of services to be provided
- Interviews may be required at the Towns discretion
Letter of Interest packages will be due February 15 by 3:00 p.m. and emailed to Vic Hathaway at vhathaway@maranaAZ.gov or delivered and titled;
LETTER OF INTEREST FOR TOWN OF MARANA RADIO MEDIA PARTNERSHIP to;
Town of Marana
11555 W. Civic Center Dr.
Marana, AZ. 85653
Attn: Vic Hathaway, Communications Manager
Original source can be found here.