Tucson Metro Chamber issued the following announcement on Feb. 5.
YurView, an exclusive regional cable network available to Cox Communications video customers, announced the launch of “Driven”, a new national multi-platform series that appeals to anyone from car enthusiasts to backseat drivers. Driven is a show filled with stories about cars--not reviews or road tests of new cars, but stories about why we love cars, the roads we love to drive and places we stop to see. These are stories from the road, about the road and the destinations those roads have taken interesting individuals.
Driven features Tom Gregory, an eight-time Emmy Award-winning host, writer and storyteller. Rick DeBruhl, who’s covered the Indy Car Series with ESPN as part of the broadcast team and is a contributor with Motor Trend Network, will be reporting for Driven as well.
- Premieres February 10th on YurView. New episodes air weekly.
- Scheduled airtimes: Sunday at 5:30pm, Wednesday at 7:00pm and Saturday at Noon and 8:00pm (check local listings).
- Segments about road trips and stories from the road, cool cars, classic cars, new technology and gadgets, car buying tips, trivia and “Yo! Adrian”, where viewers ask car questions.
- Multiplatform coverage on television, social media and yurview.com.
- Exciting local sales opportunities including exclusive sponsorships, billboards and a 3:30 segment in each show that airs in local markets.
Original source can be found here.